Welcome to POSITIVE POSSIBILITIES! A company that motivates and provides interactive, cutting edge ‘Life Esteem Training‘ specifically to Women And Youth, so they can discover their Potential and become the best possible version of themselves. ‘Positive Possibilities’ provide support to Organizations that offer Services and Programs to Youth and Women.
Why Choose Us?
- We have been supporting Youth & Women Organizations, presenting Workshops and Life Esteem™ Training for over 20 years.
- Most Women/Youth Employment Training Programs mainly focus on job preparation and include a few life skills workshops. Positive Possibilities Life Esteem training infuses life skills with employ-ability skills and teaches mature and effective behaviours for work and personal life. We do not use “agency knows best” style of training.
- Our training involves carry-over learning; from training to personal life and career. This results in building skills quickly and effectively with results that last a life-time.
- Clients from fifteen years ago still contact us thanking us for what we taught them and the positive impact it has made on their life.
- We are affordable and produce results.
What We Offer Companies & Organizations?
- Our expertise from more than 20 years of working with youth and women.
- Exceptional coaching, training and facilitation.
- Unforgettable events for your cause.
- Our passion for what we do.
- Our commitment to provide you with the best we have to offer.
- Our determination to ensure that your needs are met.
- Our promise to always listen and understand what you want.
Meet the President, Ms. Eleanor Edwards…
Eleanor experience spans across developing and coordinating conferences, helping small businesses and not-for profit organizations succeed, facilitating workshops, keynote speaker at various events and designing and implementing women and youth programs.
In 1993 Eleanor founded Young People Ask Lifeskills (YPAL), a non-profit organization focusing on helping young people excel to the best of their abilities.. YPAL established a community Basketball Team, Step Dance Crew and The Underground Talent Showcase to give youth an alternative to being on the street and getting involved in negative activities.
In 1994 she founded the Youth Resource Centre inside Scarborough Town Centre, a highly successful centre providing events and programs for youth across the GTA. This space was created to address the escalating issues of urban youth, and to provide them with the skills required to make better life choices. Programs such as Tutoring & Mentorship, Employment Services, Poetry & Art Workshops, Talent Showcases and Open Group Forums for discussion on current events were put into action. 20 years later the centre continues to provide programs for youth under the direction of Tropicana Community Services.
She is also a Board Member of BITE ME! Toronto Int’l Body Image Film & Arts Festival.